When The Surgery Is Closed
If you require any medical advice when the surgery is closed, there are various healthcare professionals who can help you:
- NHS 111 - you can call 111 or go to the NHS 111 Website - available 24 hours a day.
- Extended Access 8 to 8 Service - call 0207 540 9949 to book an appointment to see a doctor or nurse on weekday evenings or 8am to 8pm on weekends.
- Extended Hours Service - call 020 7511 2075 to book an appointment to see a doctor or nurse on Monday or Thursday evenings.
- Newham GP Co-operative - Out of Hours Service - call 0207 511 8880 for urgent queries after 8pm until 8am Monday to Sunday.
- Urgent Care Centre - Attend the Urgent Care Centre at Newham University Hospital, Glen Road, E13 8SL for serious conditions and minor injuries.
- Pharmacy - Speak to your local pharmacy for advice and over the counter treatments instead of seeing a GP.